Avalon Beverly Hills
Whimsical and wonderful, Avalon Beverly Hills is ideally situated near south Rodeo Drive in one of Los Angeles’ best locations for dining, shopping and gallery-hopping. Originally built in 1949 as the Beverly Carlton, Avalon Hotel LA was completely redesigned in 1999 for its official opening. Mid-century design and an oceanic color scheme combined with contemporary touches make the 3.5 star Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills one of the most unique luxury properties in all of Los Angeles. Designed by famed architect Alvin Lustig, Avalon Beverly Hills marries all of the up-to-the-moment luxuries that discerning travelers expect while exuding a cool sophistication that Los Angeles is so famous for.
A vintage hourglass pool is the centerpiece of the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, California. The dramatic pool terrace and private poolside cabanas creates chic yet peaceful ambience, the perfect area in which to relax and unwind. Surrounding the pool, Oliverio Restaurant provides a relaxed environment for exceptional modern Italian cuisine. Dine in a private cabana featuring plush lounges set along the pool or sip on expertly-crafted cocktails amidst the unique patio lifestyle ambience. By night, Oliverio transforms into a sultry destination for intimate gatherings and superior dining under the stars.
Beverly Hills hideaway set around a dramatic pool terrace
• Situated between Beverly and Canon Drive, a quiet residential section of Beverly Hills
• Dramatic vintage hourglass pool
• Guestrooms were redesigned in 2011
• Newly renovated complete fitness center, open 24 hours
• Oliverio Restaurant featuring indoor and outdoor poolside dining
• Pet-friendly hotel
A boutique luxury hotel with stylish accommodations
Each of the 83 suites and rooms at the Avalon Hotel LA offer contemporary style décor balanced with modern conveniences. A serene color scheme predominantly of whites and pale blues, mid-century artwork adorning the walls, and custom beds creates a calm and cool Art Deco-like vibe not found in any other hotel in Beverly Hills. A work desk, data port connections, WiFi and 24-hour room service makes Avalon Beverly Hills the perfect choice for business travelers.
A California lifestyle hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills
For those that value access, productivity and character, stay at the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, where vintage meets contemporary and comfort meets style. Call now to check the Avalon room rates and availability in Beverly Hills!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Ideally situated between Beverly and Cañon Drives in a quiet residential slip of Beverly Hills, and walking distance to Rodeo Drive
- Just steps from shopping at Beverly Hills' finest boutiques, galleries and restaurants
- 30 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 40 - 45 minutes driving time (approximately 15 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
9400 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, California