Sofitel Los Angeles
Famous for contemporary and sophisticated design and exceptional service, the Sofitel LA is a perfect blend of Hollywood glamour and European class. A 4.5 star luxury hotel with a central location in Beverly Hills, the Sofitel Hotel places travelers near Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue and Beverly Center Mall. All the wonder of Los Angeles sits at the very doorstep of the Sofitel LA.
Relax and rejuvenate at the impressive 5,000 square foot Le Spa at Sofitel Los Angeles or head to the outdoor heated pool and relax in one of the private cabanas. The 2,500 square foot fitness center features a great selection of free weights, Life Fitness cardio machines and fitness accessories. Work out in privacy or have the hotel arrange a personal trainer to amp up the motivation.
Dine at Estérel amidst a chic and stylish ambience, while enjoying artfully prepared meals infused with accents of herbs de Provence for an incomparable dining experience.
Combining French style and Hollywood glamour
• Conveniently located across the street from the Beverly Center Mall
• Outdoor heated pool and private cabanas
• 5,000 square foot Le Spa at Sofitel Los Angeles
• Estérel, one of Los Angeles’ best restaurants
• Complimentary 2,500 square foot fitness center
• Some guestrooms include balcony views of the city
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
A residential feel in a luxury setting
Home to some of the best Beverly Hills luxury hotel rooms in Los Angeles, the Sofitel LA offers guests contemporary, chic residential-style accommodations. For an even more memorable experience, travelers who book a luxury suite or one of the room types that offer a balcony with views of the city can gaze out at the stunning views of Los Angeles and beyond.
Stay at the Sofitel Los Angeles and enjoy all the best that Beverly Hills has to offer
Call now to reserve a room at Sofitel Los Angeles and retreat to modern luxury.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on the corner of La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard, opposite the Beverly Center Mall
- Enjoy sleek Los Angeles accommodations near world-famous Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, and Sunset Boulevard
- 25 minutes driving time (approximately 11 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
8555 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, California