The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Considered by many discerning travelers to be the finest luxury hotel in Los Angeles, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is a discrete retreat in the very heart of one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the United States. Situated on Santa Monica Boulevard South near Wilshire and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Peninsula Beverly Hills exudes the feeling of a glamorous private residence; a hidden oasis in the center of the city. For the 18th year in a row in 2011, The Peninsula Beverly Hills was named recipient of the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award, North America’s most envied and respected trademark in the global hospitality industry. The Belvedere Restaurant was also the only Los Angeles restaurant on the list, awarded the AAA Five Diamond rating for the 16th consecutive year.
After a pleasurable day of shopping or productive day of business meetings, relax at the Roof Garden. Featuring a 60-foot lap pool, private cabanas and a Jacuzzi with spectacular views of the city and mountains, the Roof Garden is a luxury oasis in the center of the city. Also featured on the roof of The Peninsula Hotel LA is The Peninsula Spa. Enjoy a day of pampering at this luxury facility, voted “number 1 for service” by readers of Conde Nast Traveler.
From exquisite fine dining venues to casual elegance, at The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel there is something to keep every appetite satisfied. The Belvedere epitomizes culinary excellence while The Roof Garden provides relaxed al fresco dining with a focus on healthy selections. Reminiscent of a sophisticated salon, light fare, Traditional Afternoon Tea and evening cocktails are served in the Living Room. Guests can appreciate the unobtrusive service and innovative culinary creations at all of Peninsula’s distinct dining venues.
A discrete hideaway in a quiet corner of Beverly Hills
• Resembling an exclusive private residence in the heart of Beverly Hills
• The Peninsula Spa featuring seven luxurious treatment rooms
• Rooftop Garden featuring 60-foot lap pool and Jacuzzi
• Spacious luxury accommodations, starting at 480 square feet
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Award-winning cuisine at The Belvedere
Spacious and sophisticated luxury accommodations
Each of the 193 rooms, suites and villas at The Peninsula Hotel Los Angeles offers soothing classic décor and an ample amount of space. With some of the most stunning hotel suites in Beverly Hills, The Peninsula Los Angeles is the perfect place to enjoy a luxury Beverly Hills experience.
Sophisticated living in Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills boasts one of Southern California’s most sought after addresses. For a luxury hotel that feels more like an exclusive private home than a hotel accommodation, call now to book The Beverly Hills Peninsula Hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the intersection of Wilshire and South Santa Monica Boulevards
- Within easy walking distance of the financial and shopping areas of Century City and Beverly Hills, including the famous Rodeo Drive
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 12 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
9882 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Los Angeles, California