The Beverly Hills Hotel
One of the most recognizable and iconic landmarks in all of Los Angeles, The Beverly Hills Hotel has provided five star service and luxury accommodations to Hollywood’s elite since its unveiling in 1912. The guest list of this luxury hotel reads like a who’s who of Hollywood Royalty: Charlie Chaplin, Clarke Gable, Humphrey Bogart, Katherine Hepburn, Frank Sinatra, John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Elizabeth Taylor and Johnny Depp, are just a select few of the guests who have walked past the pink pillars of this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard. Known locally as the “Pink Palace”, The Beverly Hills Hotel is a historic icon of timeless glamour in Beverly Hills. As a testament to its imprint in the hospitality industry, in 2011, The Beverly Hills Hotel and Bungalows received the AAA Five Diamond Award for the fourth straight year.
A California mainstay, The Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles offers guests unparalleled luxury amenities, and unsurpassed service. A competition-size outdoor pool with private cabanas, a 1,916 square foot Beverly Hills Hotel Spa by La Prairie and a state-of-the-art fitness facility are just some of the features the discerning traveler will enjoy at this secluded celebrity hideaway.
Four unique dining experiences including the famed Polo Lounge, Fountain Coffee Shop, The Cabana Club Café and Bar Nineteen12 are available at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Visit the famed Polo Lounge and sip a cocktail in the very place where the Rat Pack has mixed and mingled or head to The Cabana Club Café for relaxed poolside dining. The Fountain Coffee Room is perfect for an expertly-made cappuccino or Bar Nineteen12, named in honor of the year the hotel first opened, for an elegant evening out featuring a terrace overlooking the pool and manicured gardens.
A Beverly Hills palace set amidst 12 acres of lush gardens
• Closed in 1992 for a two-and-one-half-year $100 million restoration, reopening on June 3, 1995
• Surrounded by 12 lush acres of tropical gardens and fragrant flowers
• Competition-size outdoor pool and private cabanas
• Beverly Hills Hotel Spa by La Prairie
• The Polo Lounge, a legendary Beverly Hills hot spot
• Complimentary limousine service within 3 miles of the property
• Dog-friendly luxury hotel
Privacy and comfort at The Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
Every one of the 208 rooms and 23 bungalows at The Beverly Hills Hotel is unique in design and amenities. Choose the Superior Room with classic wood furnishings, marble bathroom and southern views towards Beverly Hills or enjoy the ultra-luxurious Beverly Hills Bungalow Suite set amongst the lush gardens and offering complete privacy; whichever luxury accommodation is chosen, guests will find a peaceful retreat and unparalleled Los Angeles luxury.
Stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel for a luxury hotel experience like no other
Privacy, service, style and luxury have been synonymous with The Beverly Hills Hotel since its opening in 1912. Call now to reserve a room at this Beverly Hills landmark.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on the world-famous Sunset Boulevard within 12 acres of lush tropical gardens, exotic flowers, and private walkways
- On the doorstep to some of the world's best shopping, the hotel is close to the Golden Triangle, with Rodeo Drive running through the center and bordered by Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard
- Within easy access to the business and entertainment centers of Los Angeles, Century City, Rodeo Drive, and many of the Hollywood studios
- 30 minutes driving time (approximately 13 miles) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California